I have some feelings about keeping my contribution through a month on My GitHub profile.
What's the tricks?
- Have your own github repositories and contribute them.
- Dump out everything to the github repositories as possible.
- Forget the limitation. We can commit everything to github repositories even if your blog posts.
What are the Positive/Negative/Action Items?
- Almost green!
- Only white on Dec. 13
- It was green for some days. But it was turned to white suddenly. This might be caused by this rule: https://help.github.com/articles/why-are-my-contributions-not-showing-up-on-my-profile/
- Not only actual code but also issues and blog posts
- Keep it, anyway. Even if it'll be a blog post or issue.
- Mixed contribution like issues, comments, push patches are better to avoid an accident.
- Try to write more code.